Return & Refund Policy
At GR.eat Habits, we want you to be completely satisfied with Rich & Raw products and services. If something unexpected happens with your order (e.g. the product is not what you expected or the jar is broken), we will do our best to resolve the issue and provide a refund or exchange.
Here's what you need to do:
- Take photos of the product as soon as you receive it so we can see how it was delivered to you.
- Briefly explain the issue so we can fully understand what happened.
- Send us an email at [email protected], and we will work with you to find the best solution.
Please keep in mind the following important notes:
- If the issue is not a broken jar, please do not open it. We must receive the product back in the same condition it was sent in.
- If you cannot use the original packaging, please use a suitable alternative.
- GR.eat Habits reserves the right to refuse a refund if the returned item is not in perfect condition.
- Our returns policy allows for returns within 14 days of purchase. If 14 days have passed, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept exchanges on sale items.
- Each return case is different, and we may not cover shipping costs unless we sent you wrong products.
- Any refund will be issued to the original payment card.
Under the CRD, you have 14 calendar days to change your mind without having to give a reason. This right to cancel is also known as the ‘cooling-off period’.
Your right to cancel begins from the moment you place the order. However, your ‘cooling-off period’ will depend on the type of purchase you made, as follows:
Products (goods): Starts the moment you receive the product. You have 14 days to tell the trader you want to cancel and then a further 14 days to return the products. You may have to pay for the cost of returning the products.
If you have purchased our products online, you will be covered by the statutory Consumer Contracts Regulations.
Provided no seals have been broken and the product has not been used/eaten (ie: it must be in ‘new’ condition), Consumer Contracts Regulations give you the right to cancel an order placed with us via phone or online within 14 days of receiving your items. This can be for any reason provided the item is complete and undamaged. You then have 14 days from the date you notify us of your wish to cancel the order in which to return the product(s).We will process your refund within 14 days of having received the returned good(s) or proof of having returned the goods (for example, a proof of postage receipt from the post office), whichever is the sooner. You will be refunded for the full cost of the product(s) as well as any original shipping fees paid. If you are returning part of a larger order, you may only be refunded a portion of any shipping fees paid. Consumer Contracts Regulations do not apply to perishable items (eg: fresh royal jelly and fresh bee pollen) or goods with a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons that’s been broken.
If the item(s) you receive is somehow faulty or otherwise not as described, your right to return your item(s) is covered under the The Consumer Protection Act 2007.
Consumer Rights Directive is referred to as S.I. No. 484/2013 – European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 or for short ‘the regulations’.